If you need help immediately, call 911.
To access the mental health mobile crisis team call 902-429-8167 or toll-free at 1-888-429-8167. This is a 24 hour, seven days a week phone service to help you or your loved one cope with mental health and addiction challenges in the moment.
Clinics and Services
View the list of NSHA programs and services
The parking lot entrances are located on University Ave. and South Park St. When you exit the parking lot, you can pay the parking fee by cash or credit card. The following fees apply:
- $3 per hour for the first two hours
- $2.50 for the third hour
- $2 for each additional hour
- There is a maximum daily rate for $14.50
Free Shuttle Service
Patients and families who are mobile and need transportation between the Victoria General (VG) and Halifax Infirmary (HI) sites are welcome to take the QEII shuttle.
WiFi and Internet Access
Free public WiFi
The Centre for Clinical Research is a research services centre supporting the research community with:
- Contract/grant facilitation and support
- Comprehensive education for research personnel, investigators and research ethics board members
- Dedicated research space
- Financial and human resource management for research projects
- Timely ethical review according to national and international guidelines and regulations
- Continuing quality review of research including an internal audit program
- Planning and development guidance to grow the quality and quantity of the research enterprise
- Networking support through regular publications, researcher directory and website presence
QEII Health Sciences Centre Redevelopment News and Updates
You can get information and updates about the redevelopment of the QEII Health Sciences Centre HERE.