- Hyperlipidemia/high cholesterol
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Osteoporosis-low bone mass and deterioration of the bone tissue
- Weight Management – Available at some locations if BMI > 27 with accompanying medical condition that can be improved with weight loss
- Gastrointestinal Disorders - e.g.: Diverticular Disease, Gastroesophageal Reflux, Liver Disease, Dumping Syndrome, Celiac Disease*, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Diarrhea & Constipation.
- Low Body Weight or Unexplained Weight Loss: Low Body Weight < 18.5 and/or significant weight loss.
- Disordered Eating and/or Body Image - Eating disorders or abnormal eating behaviours that are disruptive to normal life.
For more information about specific dietitian led educational programs and services in your area:
NCMH Primary Health Care Clinic
260 Church St.,
902-243-2521 Ext 6021
Friday 8:00 -4:00
158 Robert Angus Drive
Amherst, Nova Scotia
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am-4:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday/Closed Thursday)
How do I sign up?
Related Location Pages
- Queens General Hospital
- Fishermen's Memorial Hospital
- South Shore Regional Hospital
- Colchester East Hants Health Centre
- St. Martha's Regional Hospital
- Digby General Hospital
- Roseway Hospital
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Yarmouth Regional Hospital
- Sutherland Harris Memorial Hospital
- Lillian Fraser Memorial Hospital
- All Saints Springhill Hospital
- Aberdeen Hospital